Through its educated, trained, motivated, and highly experienced team, NOBLE Investments Worldwide delivers tailor-made solutions and corporate services to its clients. Our team of experts will assist and help you navigate the requirements to form your business and also ensure you comply with all local regulations that are vital to running your businessin compliance with domestic laws as to corporate services obligations and assurances.
UNDERSTANDING OUR CLIENT’S NEEDS
Once everything is discussed and a name of the company is required, a qualified associate of our company will discuss this over with you. The name may be provided by you ( The company name must be approved by the Company Registry) or selected from a list of approved names held in our office.
What Corporate Service can do for you
ALL COMPANIES INCORPORATED THROUGH NOBLE INCLUDE
- Design and draft of Memorandum and Articles of Association, in English language (other languagesavailable upon request).
- Complete set of corporate documents, including 2 sets of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Director & Secretary, Shareholders and Registered Address certificates, in English.
- Register of Members and Directors, and Share Certificates.
- Constant support by a multilingual team.
Our Corporate Services
- Company Registration and readily available "Shelf" companies.
- Nominee Directors.
- Nominee (Trustee) Shareholder.
- local Agency services & Registered Office Addresses.
- Vat Registration and Administration.
- Virtual Office Services.
- Trust Creation & Administration.
- Company Administration.
- Fiduciary Services.
- Start up services.
- Trust Services.
- Banking Facilitation (including Bank Signatory).
- Other secretarial services.
With all our clients we build strong working relationships based on giving sound advice and finding practical solutions to their legal issues.
NOBLE Investments Worldwide offers provides market leading corporate support to businesses of all sizes whether on complex, multi-jurisdictional transactions to businesses or for owner-managed start-ups and SMEs. We can address the full spectrum of mainstream corporate requirements.
We want our clients to succeed. We are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals, however ambitious and no matter how many obstacles they face. Our clients’ challenges are our challenges, and we’ll do whatever it takes to help them in the right way to achieve the best possible outcome.
Our team will offer you proper advice with matters related to share capital, subscription of shares, appointment of Director(s) and Secretary, a registered office address and any important information you need to be aware of for the set up of your company. Shelf companies are also available if the client requires a company immediately. Shelf companies are like any other company the only difference being that they have already been incorporated and are therefore ready to commence business immediately.